The Modelit Embedded HTTP server for Matlab toolbox makes it possible to:
- Use algorithms written in Matlab as microservices
- Debug your live microservices from within Matlab and compile your microservices by only using the Matlab Compiler
- Deploy your microservices as Docker containers on your own server or in the cloud
- Automatically scale your Matlab algorithms with Kubernetes or Docker Swarm
- Turn Matlab into a webserver and serve your single or multi-page webapplications directly from Matlab
- Integrate Matlab with a React or Angular front-end and run it locally as a desktop app or or over the internet as a web app
Please contact us for further information or a demo.
Or have a look at the documented procedures for deploying single- and multi container web-oriented applications using Docker and Docker compose.