Modelit creates scientific software and carries out research. Our main activities are:
- Creating and maintaining turn-key applications for the visualization, validation and analysis of data obtained from sensor networks;
- Creating data driven web portals and dashboards;
- Development and optimization of algorithms;
- Carrying out impact analysis and evaluation studies;
- Taking care of periodic reporting of accessibility indicators;
- Creation of ready to use software components for the Matlab community.
Our main discipline is road traffic engineering, and notably the mathematical aspects of it like travel time forecasting, automated incident detection or (equilibrium) traffic assignment. But the activities of Modelit are not restricted to this. We develop scientific software for each discipline that requires highly interactive visualization tools and lends itself to the application of mathematical tools like statistics, optimization and linear algebra.